Thursday, November 13, 2008

The BRAINZZZZZZ Enery bar

Today is our first time to make the energy bar. Be honest, our bar taste good!![except it's a little too sweet for me.]
The only thing that doesn't work in our bar is the honey. We thought we stuck the bar together with the honey, but actually we can't. So, we have to think about what thing can make the whole thing into a shape of bar. I think the maltose might work or we can use the chocolate, too.
The thing that work are the chocolates, dry bananas, oatmeal, peanuts and cranberries.
Chocolate really can stick the things together.
Our group works pretty well I think, Ray give the direction, then Lauren and I to the thing he told use to do. Melody takes the picture for us, in order to put on our web side. We all have a job, and I think we all work together really well!! And this is the teamwork!!!!

No comments: